This design is a wide version of a classic, heel-toe weighted blade putter. This weighting and new size gives the player looking for a classic blade all the forgiveness they want. The wide flange design gives the perfect platform to apply the tour-proven Zebra stripe alignment system. The Face Insert Technology completes the forgiveness package of this new design, while giving impact a soft yet responsive feel.
- ZEBRA STRIPE SYSTEM - Tour proven, major winning Stripe system -Elongated stripes to easily align the target -Better alignment means you make more putts. It's as simple as that.
- HIGH MOI WITH ADJUSTABLE WEIGHTS - Internal weighting pads push weight to heel and toe for max MOI -Optimized for forgiveness with two 15g weights. Additional weights sold separately. -Replace with lighter or heavier weights to create perfect balance for your stroke
- MULTI-MATERIAL INSERT CONSTRUCTION - All new multi material construction gives soft feel of urethane with responsiveness of a steel face -Construction allows removal of weight from face to fine tune mass properties for forgiveness and performance
- FRICTION ROLL CONTROL DESIGN - Groove pattern gives the friction at impact needed to impart topspin and lower launch angle -This action maximizes ground contract during the roll's skid phase -Controlled and consistent skid phase is crucial for controlling overall distance
- PREMIUM HEADCOVER - Quality headcover completes this offering