Palm Springs Golf E2i TP-3 Tour
The stunning E2i range from Palm Springs has proven
a smash worldwide, delivering tour quality technology at value prices, and
this putter range is no exception.
- Mallet head offers maximum forgiveness, ideal
for players with less consistent putting strokes
- High contrast white finish removes visual noise
and helps promote a true alignment (read more below)
- Alignment aid to help aim
- Milled red face promotes forward spin for a
smooth roll and delivers great feel
- Soft Palm Springs putter grip
- Steel shaft - choose your length from the
dropdown. It is a matter of preference, but as a guide, gents under 5' 6 may
feel more comfortable with the 33" putter, and those over 5' 10 may prefer the
aren’t just a fashion trend; there are real benefits in using them. Industry
experts believe that a white finish removes many of the distractions during the
putting stroke, such as sun glints or nicks on the surface. This allows you to
focus on what matters – putting the ball in the hole.
Furthermore, by providing maximum contrast to
the turf underneath then putter, correct alignment is easier and more
Have you also considered?