Cyclamatic Power Plus Electric
Until this point, electric bikes have been far too
expensive, unreliable and complicated to be a viable means of transport
except for dedicated hobbyists - the Cyclamatic Power Plus will change that.
Featuring a powerful motor that will propel you to speeds of up to 15mph
(the highest legally allowed in the UK) and a battery that offers a range
of in excess 45km, the Power Plus makes transportation on an electric bike a
fun, cheap and practical option.
The bike can be used as a standard bike - the
mountain bike frame, strong V-fork brakes, suspension and Shimano gears with
quick-shift offer all the features of a premium bike. The Power Plus can be used
simply as a traditional 'pedal' bike without any problems, however it also
features two other modes:
- Assisted mode will kick in the power
as you start pedalling and add extra power to each cycle, propelling you
faster and with less effort
- Fully powered will take you from stationary to
cruising speed at the flick of a wrist with absolutely zero leg
Easy to use
battery. Quick release front wheel. Intuitive twist-shift acceleration. Minimal
assembly (under 5 mins). Quick change Shimano gears
45km range on normal terrain. Reach speeds of up to
24km/h. Upgraded lithium-ion battery - 24V
bike frame design - not some old frame that looks like it has been taken from a
1920's film set. Bright silver brushed finish.
Quality Shimano gears for smooth ride. Upgraded V-Fork brakes. Front suspension.
Front and rear mud guards
- 17" mountain bike frame (suitable for use
from 5ft 2 to approximately 6ft 2)
- Adjustable height seat raises to up to 43"
from the ground
- 26" wheels with stainless steel spokes -
the benchmark in strength, finish and weight
- New Lithium-ion battery provides huge
power (up to 45km range) and weighs a fraction of traditional lead-acid
batteries. Also won't suffer 'memory effect' and has a very low self-discharge
rate. It is also safer, and more environmentally friendly, than standard
- Upgraded power output from battery - 24
- Fully sealed battery means safe for use in
- Can be used as a normal bike
- Servo "anti-cling" safety brakes bring
bike to a stop as quickly as is possible
- Samson Champion tyres
- Shimano Tourney SIS-Index gears
- Quick release battery
- Quick release front wheel
- 7 speed Shimano 'Tourney' gears with quick
- Front and rear mud guards
- V-brakes for rapid deceleration
- Bell and reflectors
- Legal for road use - no road tax or
driving licence required. Legally, no helmet nor insurance required (although
we recommend both!).
- Suitable for use from age 14 upwards
- 23 kgs with battery (battery weighs
This ebike is very easy to assemble as most
of it is done for you. All you have to do is fix the front wheel, handlebars and
seat into place.
Buy with confidence
Cyclamatic Power Plus comes with a full 12 month warranty against any faults or
problems that may develop.
Once you receive the bike, if you are not
completely satisfied, you are more than welcome to return it to us for a full
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU
INFLATE YOUR TYRES TO 65 PSI BEFORE USE!
Cyclamatic is one of Europe's leading electric bike
brands, investing large amounts of time and resources into R&D and continual
improvement. The Sports HQ are the exclusive online distributors of this brand,
sold factory direct, so you can be sure of quality and