Cyclamatic GTE Step-Through
Designed for easier mounting and dismounting, this
bike allows the rider to simply step through and onto the bike with minimal
discomfort and inconvenience.
- No power assist, just cycle as you would
on any normal bike
- Assisted mode will kick in the power as
you start pedalling and add extra power to each cycle, propelling you faster
and with less effort
- Fully powered will take you from stationary to
cruising speed at the flick of a wrist with absolutely zero leg
Easy to use
battery and tilt saddle for easier recharging. Quick release front wheel.
Intuitive twist-shift acceleration. Minimal assembly (under 5 mins). Quick
change Shimano gears. Front and rear electric lights.
30km range on normal terrain.
Reach speeds of up to 24km/h. Upgraded lithium-ion battery -
Quality Shimano gears for smooth ride. Upgraded V-Fork brakes. Front suspension.
Front and rear mud guards. Low step through frame
- Aluminium bike frame (suitable for
use from 5ft 4 to approximately 6ft 2, weight up to 110kg)
- 26" wheels with stainless steel spokes -
the benchmark in strength and finish quality
- New Lithium-ion battery provides huge
power (up to 30km range) and weighs a fraction of traditional lead-acid
batteries. Also won't suffer 'memory effect' and has a very low self-discharge
rate. It is also safer, and more environmentally friendly, than lead-acid
- 250W Brushless motor
- Upgraded power output from battery - 24
- Fully sealed battery means safe for use in
- Built in front and rear lights with on/off
button on left side of handlebar
- Convenient storage rack on back for
- Can be used as a normal bike
- Front V-brake and rear expansion
- Shimano 7 Speed gears
- Quick release battery with tilt and
lock saddle for easy battery removal
- Quick release front wheel
- Front and rear aluminium composite mud
guards; extremely strong and durable
- Bell and reflectors
- Legal for road use - no road tax or
driving licence required. Legally, neither helmet nor insurance required
(although we recommend both!).
- Suitable for use from age 14 upwards
- 27 kgs with battery
- Includes battery charger
Buy with confidence
Cyclamatic range comes with a full 12 month warranty against any faults or
problems that may develop.
Once you receive the bike, if you are not
completely satisfied, you are more than welcome to return it to us for a full
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU
INFLATE YOUR TYRES TO 65 PSI BEFORE USE!
Cyclamatic is one of Europe's leading electric bike
brands, investing large amounts of time and resources into R&D and continual
improvement. The Sports HQ are the exclusive online distributors of this brand,
sold factory direct, so you can be sure of quality and